1) Cellular Jail National Memorial :- Port Blair
Timings: Visiting hours for the Cellular Jail are between 9:00 am to 5:00 Pm
Light and Sound Show Timings: 5:30 Pm – 6:30 Pm (Hindi) & 6:45 Pm – 7:45 Pm (English) Admission cost is Rs.10, and an extra fee of Rs.25 and Rs.100 is applicable for using cameras and video cameras respectively.
Tip: The jail remains closed on Monday and during Public Holidays.
2) Havelock Island– Radhanagar Beach & Elephanta Beach
3) Scuba diving and Snorkelling @ Turquoise Waters of Havelock Island
4) Sea Walking at North Bay Beach
5) Diglipur :- Diglipur Church, Pathi Level Beach, Limestone Caves and Turtle Nesting Point
6) Chidiya Tapu :- Haven of hundreds of species of birds, including parakeets, sea eagles, emerald doves and various others, Chidiya Tapu is a tranquil little place perfect for bird watching and spending few hours amid the glory of nature. The sunsets here are mesmerizing and must not be missed. The place is 25 km away from main city of Port Blair and can be easily reached by road.
7) Munda Pahad Beach
8) Jolly Buoy Island:– Enjoy The Glass Bottom Boat Ride Duration: 30 to 60 minutes Cost: INR 2,500 to INR 3,500 Location: The ride starts from the Andaman water sports complex and takes you to the Jolly Buoy Island.
9) Ross Island:- Witness The Light And Sound Show Timings: 5:30 PM Cost: The entry charges are INR 50, whereas the ticket for the show costs INR 100. (The tickets need to be bought three days in advance from the ticket counter in Port Blair.
10) Neil Island :- Laxmanpur Beach
11) Baratang Island :- Limestone caves, Mangrove creek
12) Little Andaman Island
13) Bioluminescence Beach – Witness Bioluminescence (tiny glittering stars in the sea)
Note: Bioluminescence can be witnessed only on no moon nights
14) Parasailing :- Havelock Island
15) Mt Harriet :- Hike To Madhuban
16) Coral Safari Semi Submarine ride :- Port Blair
17) Mayabunder :- Mangrove Kayaking
18) Barren Island :- Home to the only active volcano in entire South Asia
19) Kalapathar Beach :- Havelock island
20) Forest Museum :- Situated on the outskirts of Port Blair
For all the action behind follow us along….THB Travel
Thank You !!