Valley of Flower and Char Dham Yatra 2020 Uttarakhand is now officially declared open for tourists even from other states too, with some conditions to be followed by each visitor. While taking precautions against COVID -19 Uttarakhand Tourism Board has shared this information to allow tourists from other states to resume tourism in the state.
● The Valley of flowers, a UNESCO World Heritage site, usually remains open for visitors from June to October. However due to COVID-19 crisis, it was not accessible till this time. But with the Unlock-3 the authorities have announced to open it for all subject to the conditions to be followed by each visitor from 01/08/2020.
● Char Dham Yatra 2020 has also become accessible to all pilgrimages from 27/07/2020 to visit the four shrines (Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri & Yamunotri) for which online registration facility for the issue of Yatra e-Pass has been started at UTB Website. Prior registration is mandatory for pilgrims to visit the shrines. After successful registration, pilgrims can download Yatra e-Pass, which has to be produced to the authorities enroute and for entry to temples.
As per state Govt. one must fulfill either of the conditions to visit any of the places.
1. People are advised to get their RT-PCR test from ICMR authorized lab with negative COVID-19 report conducted not earlier than 72 hours from the time of arrival.
2. People not carrying a negative RT-PCR test report must upload the information of completion of minimum 07 days stay / quarantine in hotel / home / government quarantine centre of Uttarakhand with address & identification for online registration.
Stay Safe | Stay Happy
- Please like or comment what you think about this post.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel & hit the bell Icon to stay notified
- Please share the post and let others get informed too.
- For any other query regarding our trips you can ask us in the comment or on our social media handles.
- Follow this blog for all the awesome adventures into the Uncommon Himalayas & their details, with regular facts & updates from Himalayas.