Here is the list of Top 5 Must Explore National Parks in Himalayas, India for all the Himalayan Wanderers to explore the vast diversity of Flora & Fauna in these conserve areas. They offers the picturesque views with total different experience of multiple activities from typical hill station.
Stay Safe | Stay Happy & keep exploring the Himalayas
5) The Namdapha National Park
- Location – Arunachal Pradesh
- Elevation – 220 m to 4500 m
- Best Season – Oct. to March
4) The Khangchendzonga National Park
- Location – Sikkim
- Elevation – 1800 m to 8550 m
- Best Season – March to late May & Sep. to mid- Dec.
3) Nanda Devi National Park
- Location – Uttarakhand
- Elevation – above 3500 m
- Best Season – June to September
2) The Great Himalayan National Park
- Location – Himachal Pradesh
- Elevation – 1500 m – 6000 m
- Best Season – March to November except rain
1) The Hemis National Park
- Location – Ladakh
- Elevation – 3000 m – 6000 m
- Best Season – June to October
- Please like or comment what you think about this post.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel & hit the bell Icon to stay notified
- Please share the post and let others get informed too.
- For any other query regarding our trips you can ask us in the comment or on our social media handles.
- Follow this blog for all the awesome adventures into the Uncommon Himalayas & their details, with regular facts & updates from Himalayas.