- It has the highest number of tigers among the Indian National Parks
- It has multiple tourist zones for Jeep Safari but Dhiklana & Bijrani are the two famous zones for tiger presence.
- It runs Jeep safari and Canter safari under Morning Shift around 7 am and Evening Shift around 12 PM.
- It is located in Ram Nagar, Nainital District, Uttarakhand.
- One can make a booking maximum of six (Capacity of one Jeep) from one account and for each booking, one might have to pay Rs 1100/- whether for six person or single person for Bijrani Zone specifically. For Jeep, it may cost around Rs 2800/-
- It has spread over hundreds of kilometers area.
- It has a rich and wide variety of flora & fauna
- It also has multiple accommodation options from Dormitory to Private Rooms as well inside the National Park which is a special experience to enjoy with family, friends, or loved ones.
- Registration and Booking can be done at Jim Corbett National Park
- The key rule to enjoy the ride – Don’t expect tigers, just enjoy the vibe of Pristine Nature.
It is a very popular hill station in northern India situated in the Kumaon Region of Uttarakhand. It usually remains full-packed during summer vacations in northern India. It is located at the height of 2000 m with charming Naini Lake at the center. Nainital also witnesses snowfall in the winter but it is a picturesque hill station throughout the year.
Places to Visit
- G.B. Pant High Altitude Zoo
- Mall Road & Naini Lake
- Hanuman Garhi
- Naini Peak Trek
- Naini Devi Temple
- Aerial Ropeway
- Tiffin Top
- Eco Cave Garden
- ARIES- Observatory
- Kainchi Dham
OUR PICS FROM JIM CORBETT & NAINITAL